What happens if you need to exchange/return an item? You have 24 hours to try them on indoors only and if you’re not satisfied you can send them back for an exchange or refund.
How to return/exchange:
- Email us immediately to let us know what item you’re returning as well as your reason for returning it.
- Send them back to us within 7 days of receipt in original, unworn condition with original packaging.
- Send via Track and Trace as it is your responsibility until they are delivered to us.
- Return freight is at your cost. We will refund the purchase price or send an exchange pair if we can. If you qualified for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund - urban $8.50 and rural $14.50.
- If you paid by credit card please supply a bank account number for depositing your refund.
There is no exchange, return or refund on sale items. However, if the item is faulty then we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
Please note that shoe care is an integral part of maintaining and caring for your footwear so general wear over time is not considered a fault.
Faulty items will be only be refunded if they are deemed irreparable by us or the supplier and a replacement pair is unavailable.
190 Great North Road,
In store Returns Policy
If you would like to exchange an item, you must contact us within 5 working days of original receipt. If it is outside of the 5 days unfortunately, we are unable to offer an exchange. We are unable to refund on change of mind.
Item needs to be returned in original, unworn condition and in the original packaging. If we are unable to exchange for another item a store credit will be issued.