What happens if you need to exchange/return an item? You have 24 hours to try them on indoors only and if you’re not satisfied you can send them back for an exchange or refund.
How to return/exchange:
- Email us immediately to let us know what item you’re returning as well as your reason for returning it.
- Send them back to us within 7 days of receipt in original, unworn condition with original packaging.
- Send via Track and Trace as it is your responsibility until they are delivered to us.
- Return freight is at your cost. We will refund the purchase price or send an exchange pair if we can. If you qualified for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund - urban $8.50 and rural $14.50.
- Any refunds are processed through original payment method.
There is absolutely NO exchange, return or refund on sale items. However, if the item is faulty then we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- In the unfortunate circumstance where an issue has arisen. Please make immediate contact with us so we are able to resolve the issue for you.
- Our policy for faults is to seek the opinion for our suppliers and shoe repairers to make an informed decision on the next step to take.
- As per the Consumer Guarantees Act, we have the right to repair minor faults, to establish if there is a fault or if the issue was caused from general wear or incorrect use for the intended purpose of the footwear.
- We expect a lot from our shoes these days so please be mindful that general wear over time, scuffing, driving and not alternating your shoes to prevent breakdown is not considered a fault. Shoe care is an integral part of maintaining and lengthening the life of your shoes.
- Faulty items will be only be refunded if they are deemed irreparable by us or the supplier and a replacement pair is unavailable.
- Refunds will be processed through original payment methods.
190 Great North Road,